Marketing Automation software
Companies like Amazon have been using it to track customer buying behaviour for years, isn’t it about time you started to…
What is Marketing Automation Software?
- It’s a central platform to send out all your marketing
- Within the system you can send emails, post social media, track website visitors plus much more.
- Sending marketing out under one roof allows you to analysis, report and piece together everything!
Why is it important to the future of my business?
- 63% of companies who are outgrowing their competition use Marketing Automation.
- By 2020 when looking to buy something the first 80 percent of the process will occur online.
- Every web page you visit, every email you open, every social media post you read and every advert you click leaves a digital footprint trail. Use this data to gain a competitive edge.
- Companies need to adapt or risk being left behind for good!
How does Marketing Automation software work?
It’s a powerful All- in- One- platform tracking, automating and piecing together each individuals interaction with your company’s digital marketing, giving you a clearer picture of exactly what they want and when they want it.
Generate more Sales Leads & close more deals with Marketing Automation software
Key platform features include
Customisable dashboard showing all Marketing activity
A clean & simple dashboard that integrates all key features for instant access to the status and performance of your marketing activities. Customise it to meet your needs and preferences for even quicker access and visibility to the data most important to you.
Complete activity history for each individual contact
Every contact in your database has an activity history that shows you how engaged they are, and in what ways. Click a tab to see what website pages they’ve visited, what you’ve mailed them, which forms they’ve filled out, what media they’ve downloaded, their lead score, and more. By understanding what prospective buyers are doing, you can assess better what they care about and, as importantly, how to reach out to them effectively.
Website visitor tracker – Turning anonymous into known
Get a quick snapshot of your real-time web traffic, including numbers of known and anonymous visitors, average pages per visit and bounce rate. Drill down to see which pages individual visitors have looked at, what content they’ve viewed or downloaded, and which form they’ve filled out. identify anonymous visitors with plug-in data sources, and get real-time alerts when a particular person is on your site or a specific action is taken.
Automated email campaigns make repetitive processes a thing of the past
Create automated email journeys which get triggered depending on an individuals likes and needs. Set up several different email templates which lead a prospect on a journey from cold to close. This can all be done in advance and the system will recognise when a new email address is entered and which journey to send them on.